Monday, February 13, 2012

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch, Bitch

So I've come to this awe inspiring conclusion that my husband likes to complain for no apparent reason a lot. He and the hang up button on my phone are actually the best of friends because I just get tired of hearing it at times. What does he complain about? Everything and anything. From my blog, my iPad, my iPhone, to the baby crying (they just aren't suppose to do that I suppose), traffic and other randomly stupid shit.
Okay, so this post started because last night he said he was going to take my iPad away like I'm a friggin' five year old or something. He always complains about how much time I spend on whatever electronic device I may have in my hands but I never say a word (aloud) about him watching every sport known to man, the massive amount of golf he plays or whatever else he might be doing...because I'm usually occupied with my kids or my iPad. I mean I could understand if he wanted me to put it down so that I could talk to him but that is so not the case. He just wants me to watch the kids so that he can do whatever the hell he wants.
So we get into this fight last night because as you all can tell I'm just not one to hold my tongue and I told him it's really not like I wouldn't just go out and buy another one. That's when he threatens to close our bank account (sure he would - I didn't point out that he can't since I'm the primary member on an account I've had since I was a kid), tells me not to try to test him (I do it daily - he should know this by now) and then he started to say something else and that's when I looked at him and said, "Bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch, bitch. Damn, can you not do anything else?"
Maybe it's this diet that I'm on that made me just not fear for my life or maybe it's as my friend Cathy told me a long time ago - once you go past a certain point, there's just not turning back. Her other great advice? Rather than just show fear, go nuts - it's scares the hell out of them.
I chose not to do either last night, I was tired and really just wanted to go to bed. I've learned to just walk away a lot lately (another friend taught me this trick). I think it bothers Jimmy more because he expects me to carry on like I'm crazy. Silence is indeed golden.
Do I expect an apology from my little Princess Diva? Hell no, that's just not his style. Like every male out there, he'll think that because it's a new day I've forgotten about it all. So not the case but I guess if he didn't kill me for my "Bitch, bitch, bitch," comment - I can let it go....eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment